Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair today....Gone .... Today!

Yep that's right my 6 year old (K-Dog) decided to get out of bed last night & in the middle of the dark play room CUT her hair! ! ! !  Yes this is her FIRST HAIR CUT EVER! ! ! ! I'm beyond saddened by this! She has been telling me for the last year that she wants to grow her hair out to donate it to Locks of Love & now there is NO way that's going to happen like she had planned. She had decided that when she was 10yrs old she would have it cut off & donated....well you can see from the pictures that won't happen for a L-O-N-G time. . . . 


It may be hard to see but ^^ this shows where she cut her hair :(

Just LOOK at how LONG her hair was!!! She had NEVER had a hair cut in ALL HER LIFE!!! She's been growing it out since she was born!

I'm so saddened by this! Her hair reached her bottom! :(

And here's the AFTER I evened it all out with what she had cut. :( 

Sad sad mommy!

:(

I guess life happens, I know I'm not the first mom to have to deal with this. But when I told her she would have to wait longer to donate her hair to Lock of Love, she cried. She is upset with herself & even asked me if I still love her. Well that's a silly question, there is NOTHING she could do that would make me love her any less than I do! I am disappointed in her but I may love her even more now than I did yesterday....lets not tell her that tho....

I hope everyone has a happier Tuesday than we are having here.

No comments:

Post a Comment