Thursday, September 6, 2012

5 Week Challenge...MommaSie Time

One of the other blogs I follow, shared on her Facebook page another ladies blog about an upcoming fitness & spiritual challenge! A 5 week challenge to help one get more in touch with their spiritual side as well as working on ones physical aspect of life.
I'm so IN!!! I know it's going to be a challenge for me as we are full-time homeschooling & D-Bug has started her LAST year of preschool! However I know with great guidence & support from the group of 120+ wonderful ladies that are involved in the challenge I will be able to succeed & come out on the end of the 5 weeks ready to continue with both the spiritual & the fitness sides of the challenge! Any weight loss during this time is just an extra bonus!!! :)


If you would like to check out the blog & see if you want to join in the 5 week challenge as well, please click  HERE! 


IF you decide you want to join in, please follow her instructions for joining in & PLEASE come back here & comment that you are "IN" as well! I will do a weekly "MOMMASIE TIME" post about how I'm doing & you can join me by commenting on how you are doing or commenting your link to your blog post!

I'm looking forward to this challenge! This Challenge starts September 10th (That is THIS coming MONDAY!!!) So please hurry up & get signed up! 


Lots of love & prayers,
MommaSie

No comments:

Post a Comment